The SRA+ recorder in version 2 (SRA+V2) is our newest LZ-EKG recorder, which can be glued very quickly and easily directly to the skin of the patient. The recorder is showerproof and the built-in battery allows up to 18 days of recording time. The SRA+V2 records 2 or 3 ECG channels as well as the patient's movement and temperature in high resolution, so that valuable additional information is available for analysis. The SRA+V2 recorder has a Bluetooth radio interface built in, which can be used to program the recorder and perform a simple system check with Windows / MAC OS / Android and iOS devices.
Depending on the configuration, the SRA+V2 recorder can be used as a continuous LZ ECG recorder, as a loop/event recorder or for continuous local/mobile patient monitoring.
The data download after the examination is done via the integrated USB interface.
The advantages of the SRA+V2 recorder at a glance:
- only 62 x 38 x 18 mm small and 44 gr light
- Long-term ECG Recorder, Loop/Event Recorder, Patient Monitoring
- Cost-effective and simplest assembly with 3 or 4 standard electrodes
- maximum patient comfort
- 2 or 3 ECG channels with excellent signal quality
- 3 high-resolution motion channels
- integrated temperature sensor, 2 additional external temperature sensors are optionally available
- all channels are configurable (incl. sampling frequency)
- Bluetooth radio interface
- USB interface (optional)
- Android and iOS compatible
- Operation with a rechargeable battery